Step 2: Let's fix that browser!
Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab, and click Custom Level.
- Scroll down until you see Scripting (usually close to the bottom) and set Active scripting to Enable.
- Click OK to close that window, and click OK again to close the first one.
Safari 4 and above
- Select Preferences from either the Edit menu, or from the gear/cog-shaped icon below the browser's minimize/maximize/close buttons on the right-hand side.
- Click the Security tab.
- Close the window.
- In the address bar, type "about: config"
- Click "I'll be careful, I promise"
- Close the panel, and refresh the browser window.
- In your browser, hit the "F12" key
- On your far, bottom right corner, you will see a gear/cog symbol. Toggle on that icon, and a Settings panel should appear.
- In the Settings panel, click on the General tab
- Close the panel by hitting the "F12", and refresh the page.