Step 2: Let’s fix that browser!
Go ahead and follow the instructions for your browser below. If you aren’t sure which browser you are using, contact your IT department or find out here.
Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab, and click Custom Level.
- Scroll down until you see Scripting (usually close to the bottom) and set Active scripting to Enable.
- Click OK to close that window, and click OK again to close the first one.
Safari 4 and above
- Select Preferences from either the Edit menu, or from the gear/cog-shaped icon below the browser’s minimize/maximize/close buttons on the right-hand side.
- Click the Security tab.
- Close the window.
- In the address bar, type “about: config”
- Click “I’ll be careful, I promise”
- Close the panel, and refresh the browser window.
- In your browser, hit the “F12″ key
- On your far, bottom right corner, you will see a gear/cog symbol. Toggle on that icon, and a Settings panel should appear.
- In the Settings panel, click on the General tab
- Close the panel by hitting the “F12″, and refresh the page.